1. There’s no decorating dilemma that a mason jar, a wooden pallet and some burlap can’t fix.
|Vintage Mason Jar Chandelier|
|pallet bed platform|
|burlap wedding chair shrugs|
2. Nutella is the new superfood.
|heaven on a spoon!|
|Crock Pot Company Pot Roast|
4. Who knew so many women were smitten with Ben Affleck? He’s been repinned 70 times from my board alone, last time I checked, and the fan club is growing daily!
|Ben Affleck all Rough 'n Rugged in The Town|
5. What doesn’t kill you will at least inspire a nifty quote.
|"Better Things" from The Love Shop|
6. Did you know you can freeze avocadoes?
|Pureed, frozen avocadoes can last up to a year, reportedly.|
|Vegan Chocolate Pudding|
7. Forget about diamonds. Nail polish is a girl’s best friend. How chic is this?
8. Even hardcore businesspeople can’t deny the universal marketing appeal of a cute puppy and kitten montage. Everybody has one!
9. There are hundreds of recipes for crack! Or “nom-noms” inspired by the addictive quality of crack. Most of them involve cream cheese, bacon, chocolate chips, marshmallows, or all four. Most of them can also probably be traced back (within 6 degrees of separation) to this Butter Maven’s website!
|Chocolate Peanut Butter Parfaits|
10. There’s only one man in the world who totally understands and forgives your Pinterest addiction. Hey, Girl…it’s Ryan Gosling. Get to know him.
If you haven’t yet caught the Pinterest bug, are you at least sufficiently intrigued? Here’s an eye-opening article including stats of pinning trends. There are even pin boards of the most pinned pins and most followed pinners! Next time you need an escape hatch, check it out. You’ll find yourself in Pinterest Rehab in no time. 12 million active users can’t be wrong!